Mubaashir Uqdah accepted Al-Islam at Masjidullah in Plainfield New Jersey in 1977 under the leadership of Imam W. Deen Mohammed. From the moment he became a Muslim he has been an avid student of Al-Islam as expressed in the commentary of Imam W. Deen Mohammed and he has been an active worker in the community. He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Systems and Information Technology from the University of Phoenix, has worked professionally as a Senior Technical Writer for Fortune 100 companies, and worked in his own company as a Web Designer and Builder, a Book Publisher, and as a Real Estate Investor. He is married to Rita FurQaan Uqdah, and has three children.
- Founder and Administrator of the IWDM Preservation Project.
- Founder and Administrator of the IWDM Study Library (www.iwdmstudylibrary.com).
- Special Assistant to the Conveners of Imams associated with Imam W. Deen Mohammed.
- Assisting the Conveners of Imams with developing a course for learning the Knowledge Body of Imam Mohammed.
- Webmaster of the IWDM Community Website (www.iwdmcommunity.com) on behalf of the Conveners of Imams.
- Author of books (8) on the Language and Logic of IWDM. (www.uqdah.com)
- Referenced as a Dr. of his Philosophy by IWDM, who publicly stated that Mubaashir Uqdah’s writings are required reading for his students.
- Advisor and counselor to many Muslims seeking advice and guidance.
- Owner of Uqdah Enterprises LLC, which provides book publishing and website development services.
- Northeast Section Convener of the Imams Associated with the Community of IWDM (2012-2015).
- Founder and Coordinator of the NJ Muslim E-mail Network.
- Founder and coordinator of the Higher Voice Dawah Movement.
- Co-founder of UMMRAH, United Muslim Musicians and Recording Artists.
- Website designer for numerous Muslim businesses and Masjids.
- Editor and Publisher of numerous books by Muslims in IWDM Community.
- Coordinator of Unified National Curriculum project for the Consortium of Clara Muhammad Schools.
- Convener of the New Jersey Associates for Community Planning (ACP).
- Special Assistant to the NJ Council of Imams.
- Convener of the NJ Monitoring Team.
- Chairperson of local CRAID committee.