New Applicant Resource Page
Welcome to the New Applicant Resource Page. To apply to the training program, complete the two forms below.
Note 1: Review the payment plans before you apply for enrollment.
Note 2: To open the forms, you will need a Google account. If you don't have a Google account, when you click the link to open the forms, follow the prompts to create your account.
Note 3: Students must be prepared to spend 10-15 hours per week of class time/homework. Please consider this when applying for the program.
Step 1. Complete the online application. Click the link below.
Step 2. Complete the Student Certification Form. Click the link below.
A resident Imam in the Community of Imam W. Deen Mohammed must certify your referral to the program (If you are a resident Imam, you must have your referral form signed by your section convener.
- Contact your Imam (or convener) and explain to him that you are applying for the program and you would like him to sign/certify your referral to the program.
- Fill out the form, except the signature line.
- Email the form to the Imam (convener) and have him type his name in the signature line and save the document and email it back to you.
- Save the completed form on your computer.
Click the Upload button at the bottom of the form to open the File Upload form.
- Complete the form and click Add a File.
- Attach the Certification Form and click Submit.
NOTE: the ILTDP administrator will verify the referring Imam's identity and certification. False submissions automatically result in an application denial.
** You will receive the result of your application via email.